Exceptional Service ~ Exceptional People
The Redwood Credit Union Story
RCU has been serving the North Bay communities with quality financial services since 1950. One visit to RCU, and you will quickly sense and experience our passion for serving others.
We have grown to become the 64th largest credit union in the United States, with offices located throughout the Northern Bay Area of California. We are a full service financial institution, assisting Members and small business owners with achieving their financial goals and dreams. We are proud to offer a work environment focused on our key values of Service, Trust, People and Cooperation.
Would you like to work for a trusted organization that values its employees? A RCU career is a journey that starts with a positive, productive, and engaging workplace where employees are valued and respected.
We are looking for an SEO & Web Analyst. Who will be responsible for reporting and analyzing website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings to help RCU optimize site visitor experience and usage. The SEO & Web Analyst will develop and maintain RCU’s knowledgebase system (ASK RCU) in the internal and external online channels, as well as engage subject matter experts for knowledge article contribution and verification. By working with the data gathered about the online visitor experience, the SEO & Web Analyst will constantly improve organic search efforts for RCU’s web presence. This includes modifying and updating internal and external sites, performing analyses based on usage analytics and providing actionable recommendations. Collaborate with Marketing, IT, Compliance, RCU Senior Staff, vendors and others to help ensure the maximum
effectiveness, impact, and results from The Redwood Group’s online delivery channels.
As an SEO & Web Analyst you will:
- Analyze website data and provide insight, including development, execution and improvement of action plans
- Create effective usage reporting and dashboards
- Ensure data integrity and site analytics
- Support the Remote Delivery Team in the implementation of online content and knowledge for internal (Intranet) Staff sites as well as public facing sites
- Author new knowledge articles; edit existing knowledge articles for increased usage, and sunset out of date knowledge articles.
- Review for usability, curate and collaborate with partners to revise, source and where necessary create content for RCU Online channels
- Promote and deliver best practices in SEO and usability within the site/style guidelines
- Manage continuity online whenever possible , ensuring consistent messaging and advocating for exceptional online experiences
- Position RCU as the first choice in financial services through web searches and knowledge management systems in the markets it serves
- Make regular web based updates in response to internal/Staff work (Track-it) requests ranging from large scale updates and revisions to routine changes within deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; thirst for data and information that leads you to continually search deeper for answers.
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative insights from rigorous analysis and influence business strategies and results.
- Versed in SEO best practices to optimize traffic, page views, site “stickiness” and visitor (user) experience.
- Familiar with UX concepts, design, and best practices
- Team player. Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Exposure to and know-how of Knowledge Management frameworks and concepts
- Ability to create or modify web-based graphics consistent with the RCU brand using software programs such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Photoshop
- Financial Services experience beneficial but not required
Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of work experience required. Demonstrated usage of full Google Analytics toolset and additional Web metrics tools experience helpful but not required. Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors required. Candidate must have a working knowledge of content management systems and familiar with the knowledge management lifecycle.
At RCU you will be professionally challenged and rewarded for your contributions. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Our benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage and a generous Paid Time Off program. In addition, we offer a 401(k) with a generous company match, life insurance, and LTD/STD.
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this career opportunity with Redwood Credit Union, apply now.