Exceptional Service ~ Exceptional People
The Redwood Credit Union Story
RCU has been serving the North Bay communities with quality financial services since 1950. One visit to RCU, and you will quickly sense and experience our passion for serving others.
We have grown to become the 64th largest credit union in the United States, with offices located throughout the Northern Bay Area of California. We are a full service financial institution, assisting Members and small business owners with achieving their financial goals and dreams. We are proud to offer a work environment focused on our key values of Service, Trust, People and Cooperation.
Would you like to work for a trusted organization that values its employees? A RCU career is a journey that starts with a positive, productive, and engaging workplace where employees are valued and respected.
We are looking for a Marketing & Campaign Specialist Who will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns for the Credit Union and RCU’s wholly-owned subsidiary RCUSG. This position will be primarily focused on our credit card (Visa) program area. Campaign work to include market research and analysis, writing/development of marketing program descriptions and plans, establishing goals, identification of target audience, segmentation of audience, data acquisition, working and collaborating with stakeholders, retaining agencies or working with in-house resources to develop marketing materials executing campaigns, and monitoring and reporting results. Executable marketing campaigns may include online or mobile ads, emails, direct mail, advertising, online marketing/website campaigns and content development, social media, newsletter articles, statement inserts, brochures, Member testimonials photos or videos and other marketing channels.
The Marketing & Campaign Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, initiating, managing, coordinating, developing, executing, monitoring & communicating all aspects of marketing campaigns & other assigned comprehensive projects; including working with stakeholders & agency partners.
- Will monitor the competitive landscape and recommend best practices to identify and drive new ideas. Incorporates market changes into methods and materials to ensure relevant marketing and communications to maximize impact.
- Developing & communicating campaign plans, bringing together key players, and using post promotional and ROI analysis to refine future projects for increased response rates and efficiency.
- Maintaining and developing The Redwood Group’s brands, ensuring effective and consistent use of the names, logos, and other representations of the companies both internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Relevant experience and knowledge of current marketing techniques and practices and marketing campaign management.
- Credit card and/or financial services marketing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, rules, regulations, product guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Strong knowledge of list management and lead generation techniques.
- Strong knowledge and skills in technology including online marketing, websites, and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of diverse media available plus media evaluation & buying/placement experience.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute multi-step campaigns, projects and events.
- Highly Member-focused and service driven with demonstrated marketing program management & implementation experience.
- Ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience and strength in working with advertising agencies and vendor partners.
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task, successfully meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to ensure quality control.
- Ability to analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and strong knowledge of website and online tools and resources. Strong working knowledge of databases and target marketing, including Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) and website Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Excellent communication abilities both verbally and in writing. Excellent command of the English language including grammar and punctuation.
- Strong team player with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent education. Minimum 3-5 years previous marketing campaign and comprehensive marketing program planning, execution and monitoring/reporting experience required. Financial institution marketing and/or credit union industry experience strongly preferred. Ability to speak and write Spanish preferred.
At RCU you will be professionally challenged and rewarded for your contributions. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Our benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage for both full and part-time employees, and a generous Paid Time Off program. In addition, we offer a 401(k) with a generous company match, life insurance, and LTD/STD.
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this career opportunity with Redwood Credit Union then apply now.