Happy Earth Day! At Redwood Credit Union, we’re committed to earth-friendly business practices and being good stewards of the environment. We make it easy for you to be green, too.
- Mobile and online banking, eStatements, electronic bill pay, and online loan and credit card payments are not only convenient, they help you save paper.
- Our solar loans helps reduce your carbon footprint and electricity costs.
- Loan discounts on hybrid or electric vehicles help you minimize pollution and fuel costs.
- Our HELOCs can be used for green improvements to your home, such as solar panels and energy-efficient appliances.
- Participation in our Shred-a-Thons helps you recycle unwanted paper and electronics in a safe, convenient way.
- Our partnership with Sonoma County’s GO LOCAL program encourages you to shop locally, which contributes to a healthier environment.
To learn more about our green business practices and tips for going green, visit redwoodcu.org/green.