If you’ve got travel plans and will be using your RCU debit or credit cards while you’re away, it’s a good idea to set travel notes on your account. Our anti-fraud systems regularly monitor Members’ cards for unusual activity like large purchases or out-of-area transactions. Without
travel notes, it’s possible your legitimate transactions could seem fraudulent. Make sure nothing gets in the way of your fun by notifying us in one of these three ways:
- Log in to online banking and choose Member Services, and then Travel Notes. Select the card(s) you’ll be using on your trip, and then enter your travel dates and destination(s).
- On your mobile app, go to Manage Cards, choose Travel Notes, select the card(s) you’ll be using, and enter your travel dates and destination(s).
- If you’re traveling in less than 24 hours: Call 1 (800) 479-7928 to let us know where and when you’re traveling.
For more information and an online guide to setting up your travel notes, click here.
Extra Travel Benefits:
- RCU will reimburse up to four ATM fees from banks or other non-RCU ATMs per month *, anywhere in the U.S.! For details and information, click here.
- Your Visa Signature® card offers some great travel protections, luxury hotel benefits, and concierge service. Read more about that here.
Not enrolled in online or mobile banking? Get started today!
*Excludes ATMs at casinos, gambling locations, and ATMs outside the U.S. Reimbursements are deposited to your RCU account the next day.