If you’ve got travel plans and will be using your RCU debit or credit cards while you’re away, it’s a good idea to set travel notes on your account. Our anti-fraud systems regularly monitor Members’
cards for unusual activity like large purchases or out-of-area transactions. Without travel notes, it’s possible your legitimate transactions could seem fraudulent. Make sure nothing gets in the way of your fun by notifying us in one of these
- Log in to online banking and choose Member Services, and then Travel Notes. Select the card(s) you’ll be using on your trip, and then enter your travel dates and destination(s).
- On your mobile app, go to Manage Cards, choose Travel Notes, select the card(s) you’ll be using, and enter your travel dates and destination(s).
- If you’re traveling in less than 24 hours: Call 1 (800) 479-7928 to let us know where and when you’re traveling.
For more information and an online guide to setting up your travel notes, click here.
Extra Travel Benefits:
- RCU will reimburse up to four ATM fees from banks or other non-RCU ATMs per month *, anywhere in the U.S.! For details and information, click here.
- Your Visa Signature® card offers some great travel protections, luxury hotel benefits, and concierge service. Read more about that here.
Not enrolled in online or mobile banking? Get started today!
*Excludes ATMs at casinos, gambling locations, and ATMs outside the U.S. Reimbursements are deposited to your RCU account the next day.