Make your visit as fast and efficient as possible by providing the items below at your appointment.
What you will need
Current statement (balance transfers only)
To transfer other card balances to a new RCU card, have on hand the most current statements and full credit card numbers for all cards with balances you wish to transfer.
Count on a good experience
During the appointment, we’ll help you choose the right services for your needs, open your account, and make sure you have secure, convenient access 24/7 with RCU online or mobile banking.
Credit Card Appointment
RCU online application
Not a Member?
Begin your loan application. Review our Membership requirements below to determine if you are eligible.
Already a Member?
Log in to RCU online banking to start your prefilled application.
You can become a Member of RCU if you meet any of the following:
- You live, work or own a business in the counties of Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Mendocino, Lake, San Francisco, Solano, or Contra Costa.
- You are an immediate family member of a current RCU Member.
- You work for a designated Select Employer Group.
To check the status of your credit card, view any loan conditions, or upload any requested documents.
PPP Forgiveness Application Deadline
Congress passed The Economic Aid Act which changed the deferment period from 6 months post covered period to 10 months post covered period. For example, if your covered period ended June 30, 2021, under the new guidelines the earliest your first loan payment wouldn’t be due until April 2022, and you have until then to request forgiveness. Please use the following calculation to help you identify when your forgiveness will be due:
- PPP borrowers may select a covered period anywhere from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- RCU is automatically calculating your loan due date based on a 24-week covered period, if you intend on using a shorter covered period please inform us immediately as this will impact your due date.
- Your correct deadline will be reflected in your online banking account.
If all or part of your PPP loan is not forgiven, your first loan payment will be due the first of the following month after a decision is made by the SBA.
Leaving Our Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. Redwood Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.