Skip nav to main content.

How do I change my name on my account?

Please visit a Redwood Credit Union Branch with legal documentation of your name change. The documentation can be one of the following:

  • New Identification Card: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Military ID
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Decree
  • Court Order

During your Branch visit we will update your account information and record your new signature.

If you are unable to visit a Redwood Credit Union Branch, please visit our Become a Member page to access our Membership application which will be used in conjunction with your documentation to make the necessary updates. Mail the completed Membership application along with your documentation (or copies of your documentation as appropriate) to the following address:

Redwood Credit Union
P.O. Box 6104
Santa Rosa, Ca. 95406
Attention: Account Services

Please allow 7-10 business days for name change account updates via mail. If you have any questions please contact our Member Service Center at 1-800-479-7928 or log into online banking and use the contact form.

If your account is joint with other Members, all joint Members will need to sign the new Membership application.