Online Loan Application Issues (Troubleshooting) - I Can't Apply for a Loan Online
We apologize if you are having issues applying for a loan online. Below we have listed some helpful tips which may resolve some of the online issues that commonly occur. If you have additional questions, you may call our Member Service Center at 1-800-479-7928 (Hours: M-F 7am to 8pm, Sat 8am to 5pm).
Browser Issues: Cookies and Pop-Up Blockers
Below is a list of articles which can help you adjust your browser settings:
- How to clear web cache and browsing history using the Chrome web browser
- Adjusting Google Chrome's pop-up blocker
- How to adjust settings to accept cookies using the Firefox web browser.
- Adjusting settings to accept cookies using the Firefox web browser on a Mac computer.
- How to adjust Pop-up Blocker in the Firefox web browser.
- How do I clear my web cache and history in Safari?
- Safari web browser on a Mac computer does not have the settings icon. How do I change my preferences?
- I cannot login with Internet Explorer, why? (Cookie Settings)
- Could my pop-up blocker be blocking my online banking in Internet Explorer?
- How do I delete my web history in Internet Explorer?
- How do I accept or adjust cookie settings and disable pop-up blocker using IOS 8?
Content Deleting After Submission
If your information keeps deleting after you have clicked submit you may have a firewall issue. A firewall is part of a computer system or network that is designed to block unauthorized access while permitting outward communication. Many companies have restricted firewalls which do not allow you to fill out private forms within their network.
Finished Loan Application - Applying for RCU Membership
If you have applied for a Redwood Credit Union loan and now you are having issues applying for a Membership please call our Member Service Center at 1-800-479-7928.
To join or to open a Business, Trust, or other type of account; you can stop by any of our branch locations.