You can transfer other credit card balances to your RCU Visa® using the RCU mobile app.
RCU's mobile banking app is available as a free download or through your device's app store.
- Once you login to the mobile app, select Manage Cards, then select Balance Transfers from the menu.
- Enter your information into the balance transfer form. All fields must be completed, or the system will not allow you to submit the form.
- Next add the information for card you wish to transfer the balance from, including: card issuer, account number, amount to transfer, and issuer address.
- Phone number: Select a phone number associated with the account (drop down of phone numbers)
- Review and agree to our Transfer Agreement.
- When all sections have been completed click the Submit button to initiate the balance transfer process.
- You will receive a balance transfer confirmation email with details of your transaction.
If we have questions or need additional information, we will contact you at your daytime phone number within 5 business days. Processing begins upon receipt. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the issuer to record the payment and update your account.