Kincade Fire Assistance
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the Kincade Fire. We are here to help our Members and communities.
If you've been impacted by the fires
We have special financial assistance1 programs for those directly affected by the fire, including:
- 0% APR loans for impacted businesses and individuals that are current RCU Members2
- Max Loan Amount $5,000
- Terms up to a maximum of 12 months
- 2% off on Signature Loans over $5,0003
- For payment relief requests, please call our Financial Assistance department at (707) 576-5294.
Reduced rate auto loans for vehicles destroyed by fire4.
- Interest rate is a rate reduction of 1.90% for all credit tiers with purchase of the vehicle at RCU Auto Services (RCUAS)
- Terms up to a maximum of 60 months
- Members will be required to provide a copy of a valid insurance claim for vehicle destroyed in the 2019 fire
- Other restrictions may apply
RV / Trailer
Reduced rate RV / Trailer loans5
- Interest rate is a rate reduction of 2.90% interest rate
- Terms up to a maximum of 84 months
- Initial payment deferred for 60 days
Emergency Credit Card Line Increases:
- Visa® Emergency Credit Line Increases up to $5,000
Other programs available to serve you
If you have been financially impacted by the recent power outages or evacuations and need assistance, please contact us directly at 1 (800) 479-7928, or log in to your account to send us a secure message.
If you'd like to help those impacted by the fires
Our Redwood Credit Union Community Fund (RCUCF)—a 501(c)(3) nonprofit—is available for business and credit industry partners to contribute to relief efforts. Our current areas of focus are:
- Housing security – temporary housing support for those who lost their home or are at risk of becoming homeless because they experienced a loss of employment/income due to the recent fires.
- Food security – urgent food need support for people directly impacted by power outages, evacuations, and/or loss of employment/income due to the recent fires.
- Community wellness – community-building efforts that promote resilience, goodwill, connection, and healing for those that need it.
- Mental health and wellness – trauma recovery programs, services, and initiatives for those impacted by the most recent fires.
If your business or organization would like to support these efforts through RCUCF, you can mail a check payable to Redwood Credit Union Community Fund to:
Redwood Credit Union Community Fund
P.O. Box 6104
Santa Rosa, CA 95406
To make individual donations, our partners at United Way have created a dedicated fund to assist Kincade Fire survivors, and have already begun making distributions. To donate, visit unitedwaywinecountry.org.
Thank you for your support of our community!