RCU Insurance Services helps both U.S. citizens and visiting foreign nationals obtain the insurance they need for medical and travel-cost coverage.
We offer a variety of plans through Seven Corners.
- Medical insurance for U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals visiting the U.S.
- Trip insurance to cover costs and your luggage while traveling
- Annual/multi-trip travel coverage to protect you anytime you’re outside of your country
- Medical coverage for students, faculty and scholars traveling abroad
- Special medical coverage for missionaries
If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at 1 (866) 477-4225 or locally at (707) 576-5115.
Ready to get started?
Get a Quote
Wedding and Event Insurance
Any wedding and event planning should include a solution for the unexpected setback. Through RCU Insurance Services, you can safeguard your investment through the Travelers’ Wedding Protector Plan.
With premiums starting at $160, you can cover a variety of contingencies:
- Cancellation or postponement
- Additional related expenses
- Wedding photography and video
- Wedding gifts
- Special jewelry
- Lost deposits
- Liability insurance (optional coverage)
Ready to purchase or learn more about the Wedding Protector Plan from Travelers?
Get a Quote
Insurance products are not deposits of Redwood Credit Union and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by Redwood Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Redwood Credit Union need not be purchased from Redwood Credit Union and may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the member's choice. RCU Insurance Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Redwood Credit Union. Business conducted with RCU Insurance Services is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Redwood Credit Union. License no. 0D91054. NPN no. 7612227.