Redwood Credit Union (RCU) offers a variety of personal loans and lines of credit to meet your lending needs. With low rates, a variety of flexible terms, and quick local loan decisions, we're confident you'll find a loan to meet your individual needs.
View our rates
- Loan amounts up to $50,000
- Fixed rates and flexible terms from 36-84 months
- Use for variety of purposes including debt consolidation, medical expenses, or purchasing an older vehicle
- Loan amounts up to $20,000
- Flexible terms from 36-60 months
- Rates as low as 6.99% APR*
- Includes new or used bicycles, electric bicycles, and equipment
Lines of Credit
- Low fixed rate line of credit with ability to draw on funds as needed
- Credit limit with no set term allows you to use funds and repay often
- Use for a variety of purposes including overdraft protection
Share Secured Loan
- Use for a variety of purposes including debt consolidation
- Low rate--just 2.50% APR** + dividend rate on RCU account. Loan is secured by a single savings account
- Flexible terms up to 120 months
*Rates effective 10/1/19. All rates, terms, and special offers subject to change. Bicycle may be financed up to 120% Loan-to-Value of the bicycle including the cost of accessories. Certain restrictions may apply. Bicycle Loan payment example: 36-mo. term, pay $30.88 per $1,000 borrowed at 6.99% APR.
**Share Secured Loan payment example: 120-mo. term, pay $9.43 per $1,000 borrowed at 2.50% APR.