Mobile Check Deposit
With Redwood Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App, you have the ability to make check deposits directly to your account, from anywhere in the world, all at the click of a button!
Before You Begin
Before you can use Mobile Check Deposit, you must first perform the following:
§ Sign-Up for Redwood Credit Union’s Online Banking
§ Download the Redwood Credit Union Mobile Banking App
§ Sign into Mobile Banking
To use Redwood Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App, you must have one of the compatible devices listed below:
§ iPhone® with iOS version 4.3 or later
§ iPad® 2 or later with iOS version 5 or later
§ Android® with OS version 2.3 or later
§ Android® tablet with OS version 2.1 or later
New to Mobile Banking
Don’t sweat it! We’ve got a number of tutorials covering the basics of Redwood Credit Union’s mobile banking functionality.
Accessing Mobile Check Deposit
Launch the Redwood Credit Union Mobile Banking App and signed in with your username and password.
Choose Mobile Deposit
Once you’ve signed in, select Deposit Checks from the main menu. You will next see a screen that explains how Mobile Check Deposit works. Please read and then select Start, which is found at the end.
Making the Deposit
To make the deposit, perform following steps:
1. Choose the account by selecting from the available options under “Deposit to this Account”
2. Enter the amount
3. Prepare the check for photos. Make sure the check has been endorsed, is free of wrinkles, has all fields completed, and the numbers at the bottom of the check are clear and readable.
4. Capture Front Photo (please follow any hints provided on the screen)
5. Capture Back Photo (please follow any hints provided on the screen)
6. Choose Continue
7. Confirm that the deposit information is correct. If so, select Submit and if not, select Cancel to repeat steps 1 through 6.
8. Once your deposit is complete, you can either deposit additional checks, go to the main menu, or close the App.
Congratulations!!! You just completed a check deposit from the comfort of your ______ (you get to fill in the blank)!