How do I enroll in online banking?
Enrolling in online banking is quick and easy! All you need is a savings account and your Member information.
Visit our home page at . On the left-hand side of our webpage, you will see Welcome to RCU Online. Select the www.redwoodcu.orgEnroll Now link.
Note: There is also login help under the Help & Options link.
To begin, enter your account number or credit or debit card number.
Next, enter the following information:
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Birthday (including the four-digit year of birth)
- You must type YES to accept the agreements (you may review and save or print the agreements by clicking the PDF links).
We require a verification code to continue with the account registration. Select your preference for receiving the verification code.
When you receive your verification code, enter it in box provided and click Confirm Code to proceed.
Next, set up your username and password.
- Your Username:
- Is NOT case sensitive
- Must not be the same as your account number or password
- Must be between 6 and 20 characters long
- Must start with a letter
- Must contain ONLY letters and numbers
- Your Password:
- Is case sensitive
- Must not be the same as your account number or username
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters long
- Must contain at least 1 number
- Must contain at least 1 capital letter
- Must contain at least 1 special character (~!@#$%^&?*+=)
Select three security questions and enter the answer to each. Choose questions you will remember the answers to, as we may use these later to confirm your login.
Set up a security phrase and choose a security image. You can choose any image from the list. Be sure to memorize your security phrase and image as you will need to know these every time you log in.
- Joint Accounts:
- Online banking allows joint accounts to register a username and password for the joint account holder to access account information.
- If you are a joint account holder on the account you must make sure the primary account holder is registered before you register as a joint Member.
- If you are registering as a joint account holder, use your own social security number and birthday. Do not use the primary account holder's social security number and birthday information.
- If you get a message that this user has already been registered, check to make sure you are using your own information. If you continue to have login issues please contact our Member Service Center at 1-800-479-7928.