Schedule recurring loan payments
This can be from an RCU account or another bank or credit union account.
What types of accounts can be used to make a loan payment?
- Any RCU account
- Any bank or credit union account
What types of loans can I pay from an RCU account?
- Auto loans
- RV loans (including motorcycle, trailers and boat loans)
- Visa Credit Card payments
- Personal loans
Online Banking Tip: How to schedule a recurring payment
Step 1: Getting Started
- Log in to online banking. From the main menu, select Transfer & Payments.
- Select Payments
Step 2: Make A Payment
- Select the account you want to pay.
- Select the account you’d like to pay from, or add external account.
- Enter the payment amount, start date and frequency.
- Select Next
Step 3: Verify your payment
- Verify the information is complete and choose your email notification preference.
- Select Confirm Payment
Step 4: Payment complete
- Your recurring payment Is scheduled and complete!