Business Online Deposit Drivers for Panini and Digital check scanners
Download the latest driver provided by our vendor Jack Henry:
Note: RCU is partnering with our vendor Jack Henry to provide you with this free software. RCU makes no warranty regarding this 3rd party file.
Business Online Deposit is a service provided by Redwood Credit Union, which allows business owners to deposit multiple checks at a time to their RCU account using a scanner to capture and submit check images.
Setting Up Your System
Before you start using Business Online Deposit, you will need to setup your Windows PC with the correct driver so that your check scanner can access the web application.
Make sure your computer meets the minimum following system requirements:
For the PC:
- Ram: 4GB or greater
- CPU: Dual Core or greater
- Internet: Broadband connection 3 Mbps or greater
For Microsoft® Windows:
- Windows 7: Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®
- Windows 8/8.1: Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®
- Windows 10: Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®
Scan Best Practice
The optimal number of checks to deposit per batch is between 25-50 checks. Note: The optimal number for a deposit may vary based on your Internet connection.