In the past year, most of us have embraced remote banking as a more convenient and safe method of handling our finances. As your needs evolve, RCU is enhancing digital banking features to meet and exceed expectations. Here are just a few improvements:
Online Certificate Renewal
As your RCU certificates come up for renewal, you now have the ability to provide instructions for what to do with them online and in the mobile app. You can, for instance:
- Let the certificate renew with no changes.
- Close the certificate and transfer the balance to another RCU account.
- Close the certificate and have a check mailed to you.
- Make changes to the certificate—change the term, balance, or both.
You’ll get a notification that your certificate is maturing 30 days before maturity date. The notice will appear at the top of your mobile and online banking and you can click Options to take one of the steps noted above. Enjoy the new feature!
Better Bill Pay
RCU Bill Pay is a convenient, safe, no-cost way to pay your bills. And it’s getting faster and easier. Some new features:
- An easy-to-use design
- A calendar feature and ability to set reminders
- Access to thousands more local and national e-billers, so you can view your statements and pay with just a few clicks
Whether you need to pay PG&E or a Macy’s bill, you no longer have to buy checks, stamps, and envelopes or put your sensitive financial information into multiple online payment centers. Using electronic payments means no last-minute surprises
or check delays, and it’s free! Watch our website for updates and announcements.
A New and Improved Website!
This fall, we’re unveiling a new website with an improved look and feel. Things to look forward to:
- An experience optimized for every device
- Easy navigation
- Improved search to help you find what you’re looking for more quickly
- More personalized features
Watch our website for updates, and we’ll send you reminders as we get closer to debuting these new features. As always, feedback is welcome so we can continue making your banking even better!