Feel Good About Retirement: Start Planning Now
March 28, 2022
Planning for retirement is one of the most important ways you can invest in yourself and your future. No matter what you need, RCU, in partnership with CUSO Financial Services, L.P.* (CFS), will help you explore your options and work toward your retirement goals.
As an RCU Member, you have access to an array of investment choices, planning support, and personalized services offered through CFS.* Take the mystery out of investment planning and create the foundation for a better financial future.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Personalized plan and savings analysis – This customized road map will illustrate your projected benefits and recommend a model portfolio that matches your personal investment style and objectives.
- Income planning – Estimate how much income you’ll have and develop plan to help attain lifestyle goals in retirement without running out of money.
- Professional investment advice – Take advantage of a collection of professional investment management and advisory services.
- Retirement plan review – You may request a personalized retirement plan review at any time to assess progress of your savings and investment strategy.
- Ongoing education and support – A wide variety of education and support services are available to keep you actively involved in the progress of your plan.
Ready learn more? Schedule a complimentary appointment with a CFS* financial advisor today.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Redwood Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union Members.