People helping people
We help our neighbors thrive.
About the Redwood Credit Union Community Fund
Redwood Credit Union is committed to supporting wellness in our communities. In the beginning, the Fund’s focus was financial literacy, but in 2015, the Lake County fires made it clear we needed to help our communities in additional ways. Since then, the Fund has also aided with flood and fire relief, providing everything from temporary housing and food support to community-building efforts and mental health programs.
Programs supported by the Redwood Credit Union Community Fund (RCUCF)
The Redwood Credit Union Community Fund supports a variety of financial education and community wellness programs and efforts throughout the year. Donations made to the RCUCF support programs such as:
- Financial education events and seminars: RCU frequently hosts or supports financial education events and seminars on topics such as budgeting, basic money management, identity theft, understanding credit, avoiding fraud, and more.
- Other financial education and community programs: donations to RCUCF support other programs that provide financial education and programs in our communities.
Want to learn more? Contact us!
For more information about our financial education and community wellness programs, or to learn more about the Redwood Credit Union Community Fund, please contact us at: Email: email@example.com Phone: 1 (800) 479-7928, ext. 65301
Redwood Credit Union Community Fund Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization—Tax ID #47-5084832. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
PPP Forgiveness Application Deadline
Congress passed The Economic Aid Act which changed the deferment period from 6 months post covered period to 10 months post covered period. For example, if your covered period ended June 30, 2021, under the new guidelines the earliest your first loan payment wouldn’t be due until April 2022, and you have until then to request forgiveness. Please use the following calculation to help you identify when your forgiveness will be due:
- PPP borrowers may select a covered period anywhere from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- RCU is automatically calculating your loan due date based on a 24-week covered period, if you intend on using a shorter covered period please inform us immediately as this will impact your due date.
- Your correct deadline will be reflected in your online banking account.
If all or part of your PPP loan is not forgiven, your first loan payment will be due the first of the following month after a decision is made by the SBA.
Leaving Our Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. Redwood Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.