How can I change my personal information in online banking?
To change your personal information in online banking, including your address, phone number and email address, log on to RCU Online banking and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Profile & Security menu, located on the upper right hand side of the screen and then click on the Profile & Settings option (online banking profile page).
- Once on the Profile screen, click Edit to change your personal information.
- For your security, a verification code is required to complete this process. An additional security prompt will display on the screen requesting to send a passcode to you for verification. A text message, phone call, or email can be sent to you containing the verification code, and it will allow access to update the account information.
- Once the method of communication is chosen, you will receive a 6 digit passcode that will allow access to update that information. If none of the information is current on your account, please contact our Member Service Center at 800-479-7928 to receive your code.
- Once you do receive the code, please enter it in the verification box and click Confirm. If you did not receive the code the first time around, select the option to the right to Resend passcode. If there were multiple pass codes received, only the most recent one will be valid. If the communication method that was chosen does not produce a pass code even after resending it, please select the cancel button, and choose a different method.
- After the code has been accepted, you will be able to update your profile information.
- Be sure to Save when finished.