Mobile Loan Payment by Check
Simply take a picture of the front and back of your check, confirm the amount is correct and submit – loan payment complete!
What is a mobile loan payment by check?
- Pay Loan by Check means using your mobile device to perform a mobile check payment, similar to a mobile check deposit. The process is simple and easy to use – it’s the same as a mobile deposit!
How will I know if my loan payment by check was accepted?
- A confirmation email will immediately be sent to the primary email address on the account
- The loan balance will be adjusted within mobile and online banking
What types of loans can I pay by picture check?
- Auto loans
- RV loans (including motorcycle, trailers and boat loans)
- Mortgage (including first & second mortgages and most HELOCs)
- Visa Credit Card payments
- Personal loans
How do I pay a loan by check with the RCU mobile app?
- Click on “Transfers & Payments”
- Select “Pay Loan by Check”
- Follow the prompts
- Select which loan account from the drop down menu.
- a. Enter the amount you’d like to pay (the amount on your check)
- b. Ensure your check is written for the same amount.
- Write your check to: Redwood Credit Union
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Lay the check on a flat surface, hold the camera parallel to the check
- Review the check images and confirm
- Select “Next” once you’ve confirmed the image is accurate
- Confirm Payment – you’re complete!
If help is needed during the process, click the question mark for more information!