Making a loan payment from another financial institution
Pay your loan from another bank or credit union account
What types of accounts can be used to make a loan payment?
- Any bank or credit union account
What types of loans can I pay from an RCU account?
- Auto loans
- RV loans (including motorcycle, trailers and boat loans)
- Visa Credit Card payments
- Personal loans
Online Banking Tip: How to make payment from another financial institution.
Step 1: Getting started
- Log in to online banking. From the main menu, select Transfers & Payments.
- Click Payments
Step 2: Make a payment
- Select the loan you want to pay.
- Select “One Time External Account” OR if you already have an external account set up, choose the existing account.
- Enter the routing number, account number and account type.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Verify your payment
- Verify the information is complete and accurate.
- Select [Confirm Payment].
Step 4: Payment complete
- Your loan payment is scheduled and completed!