- To ensure the security of your accounts, it is very important that you do not give your online banking login information to anyone.
- Create a strong password. Using a combination of special characters, numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters increases the security of your password.
- Pay attention to security alerts that inform you about possible data breaches. It is a good idea to change your password if you have reason to believe that your information has been compromised.
- It is important to keep your antivirus software up to date. The technology environment is constantly changing and antivirus software can quickly become obsolete.
- Use different passwords for each of your accounts, including email, website logins, social media, etc. If one website gets hacked, your credentials are still safe across all of your other accounts.
If you have reason to believe that your online banking credentials have been compromised, change your password immediately. If you have concerns, call 1 (800) 479-7928 and a Member Service Representative can assist you.