Protect your accounts with advanced security measures
Report security concerns to RCU and keep your information safe.
Credit & Debit Card Security
Redwood Credit Union is committed to safeguarding our Members’ information, and we use a variety of security monitoring systems to help detect and prevent fraud.
Shop with confidence
Your card security can sometimes be compromised when you shop online or make purchases at various locations, including retailers and restaurants.
- Protecting your personal information is important to us and we respond immediately to reported suspicious card activity.
- Use RCU’s online banking or mobile app to control your credit card account and freeze your card if it’s lost or stolen.
- Set text or email account alerts for transactions, so you can be notified if any unauthorized charges occur.
- Review your account statements and transactions regularly and report any suspicious activity immediately by calling RCU at 1 (800) 479-7928.
Report lost or stolen cards
To report lost or stolen RCU VISA® debit or credit cards, call 1 (866) 300-8423 (within U.S.) or 1 (707) 545-4000 (outside U.S.).
To report lost or stolen RCU VISA® Business cards, call 1 (844) 491-2997.
You can also use the RCU mobile app or your online banking account to report lost or stolen cards 24/7.
Please note: If you call after RCU is closed, you will be directed to an automated phone system. RCU representatives can’t cancel your Visa® card automatically. You must request and then confirm cancellation.
Report suspected fraud activity
If you suspect fraudulent activity on your RCU card or account, please contact RCU immediately—even after hours at 1 (800) 479-7928.
PPP Forgiveness Application Deadline
Congress passed The Economic Aid Act which changed the deferment period from 6 months post covered period to 10 months post covered period. For example, if your covered period ended June 30, 2021, under the new guidelines the earliest your first loan payment wouldn’t be due until April 2022, and you have until then to request forgiveness. Please use the following calculation to help you identify when your forgiveness will be due:
- PPP borrowers may select a covered period anywhere from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- RCU is automatically calculating your loan due date based on a 24-week covered period, if you intend on using a shorter covered period please inform us immediately as this will impact your due date.
- Your correct deadline will be reflected in your online banking account.
If all or part of your PPP loan is not forgiven, your first loan payment will be due the first of the following month after a decision is made by the SBA.
Leaving Our Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. Redwood Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.