And That's Why We Partner – Podcast
Episode 3: Alliance Reverse Mortgage
This episode features Ron Kamler, President & CEO of Alliance Reverse Mortgage, and shares stories of Members’ lives who have been changed by reverse mortgages.
Here are some key sections in the podcast:
- “Did You Know?” (1:56) Some basics about reverse mortgages.
- “On the Horizon” (8:30) Future focus of Alliance Reverse Mortgage.
- “In the Spotlight” (10:32) Reverse mortgage success stories.
- “Connection Corner” (13:17) How can the community engage?
Check out Alliance at alliancereverse.com
These organizations are special, and it will soon be clear why we’re excited about partnering with them. If you’re inspired, like us, to get involved and help, we encourage you to do so.
And please feel free to share this episode with family, friends, and colleagues—the more connections, the better. Together, we can do great things!
PPP Forgiveness Application Deadline
Congress passed The Economic Aid Act which changed the deferment period from 6 months post covered period to 10 months post covered period. For example, if your covered period ended June 30, 2021, under the new guidelines the earliest your first loan payment wouldn’t be due until April 2022, and you have until then to request forgiveness. Please use the following calculation to help you identify when your forgiveness will be due:
- PPP borrowers may select a covered period anywhere from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- RCU is automatically calculating your loan due date based on a 24-week covered period, if you intend on using a shorter covered period please inform us immediately as this will impact your due date.
- Your correct deadline will be reflected in your online banking account.
If all or part of your PPP loan is not forgiven, your first loan payment will be due the first of the following month after a decision is made by the SBA.
Leaving Our Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. Redwood Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.