Skip nav to main content.

What kind of insurance coverage do I need for my auto loan?

If you have your auto loan financed through Redwood Credit Union, you are required to maintain insurance coverage for the vehicle. The coverage must include Comprehensive and Collision with deductibles of $1,000 or less and Redwood Credit Union must be listed as the Loss Payee for the policy.

For more information about all RCU’s Auto Services or to view our current inventory of vehicles, please visit our website