Besides going into a branch, how can I access my account?
Even if you are not near a Redwood Credit Union branch, you can still conveniently access your RCU account in a number of ways:
- Online Banking: Log on to RCU Online banking to check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more
- Mobile Banking: Download the app on your smartphone or tablet to check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, make loan payments and more!
- Bill Pay: Through online or mobile banking, pay all your bills, from your utility providers to your babysitter!
By phone: Call our 24-Hour Telephone Teller at 1 (800) RCU-4030 to check balances, transfer, review deposits and withdrawals and more
- Through an RCU or CO-OP ATM: Use your ATM or Visa debit card to withdraw cash, check balances, make deposits and more
*use the links below to locate an RCU or CO-OP network ATM
- Through shared branching: Go into a credit union that is a participating Service Center to withdraw cash, check balances, make deposits and more
*use the link below to learn more about shared branching