Redwood Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have made best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 1-800-479-7928 or 707-545-4000
- Contact us via our Contact Us page.
- Contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Redwood Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Redwood Credit Union does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.1. Redwood Credit Union cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets. Redwood Credit Union acknowledges there may be difficulties with the following portions of the site: LIST third party issues and CMS issues like Recaptcha, Google location services, Calculators, etc…
- Redwood Credit Union provides PDF documents that come from third parties, including the federal government. We cannot alter these documents to ensure their conformance. If you find difficulties in reviewing a PDF on our site, please contact us so that we may provide alternate means of access to the information in a timely manner.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the redwoodcu.org domain.
- Redwood Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Redwood Credit Union chose to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Redwood Credit Union uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C’s position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible’.
- Redwood Credit Union has used Assistive Technologies (A) in the testing of this site, including but not limited to keyboard only, screen readers, other auxiliary aids as well as increasing font size to 200% and navigating the site without CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
PPP Forgiveness Application Deadline
Congress passed The Economic Aid Act which changed the deferment period from 6 months post covered period to 10 months post covered period. For example, if your covered period ended June 30, 2021, under the new guidelines the earliest your first loan payment wouldn’t be due until April 2022, and you have until then to request forgiveness. Please use the following calculation to help you identify when your forgiveness will be due:
- PPP borrowers may select a covered period anywhere from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- RCU is automatically calculating your loan due date based on a 24-week covered period, if you intend on using a shorter covered period please inform us immediately as this will impact your due date.
- Your correct deadline will be reflected in your online banking account.
If all or part of your PPP loan is not forgiven, your first loan payment will be due the first of the following month after a decision is made by the SBA.
Leaving Our Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. Redwood Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.